1. Administrator- an entity which individually or together with others creates objectives and means of processing personal information Via Moda Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, ul. Mokotowska 7/10, 00-640 Warszawa, registered by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw XII Economic Department for National Court Register number NCR: 0000551916, TIN: 5252614419, NBRN: 361243059, making sales through the website www.atlantic.pl is the administrator.
2. Personal information - information about identified or identifiable physical individual (person whom the information concerns). Identifiable physical individual is a person that can be directly or indirectly identified, especially on the basis of an id such as name, last name, personal identification number, location, internet identification;
3. Processing of personal information - an operation or a set of operations undertaken on personal information or sets of personal information in an automated or non-automated fashion such as, gathering, copying, storing, organizing, sorting, storing, adapting, modifying, downloading, browsing, using, disclosing through sending, distribution or any other sort of sharing, adapting or connecting, limiting, deleting or destroying;
5. GDPR – the general data protection regulation (eu) 2016/679 (gdpr) is a regulation in eu law on data protection and privacy in the european union (eu) and the european economic area (eea). it also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the eu and eea areas.
6. Website – website managed by the administrator under the address www.atlantic.pl
7. Userevery physical individual visiting the website or using one or more services or functionalities described in the policy.
1. The policy defines the rules of gathering, processing, using and protection of personal information obtained from the users by the administrator, which is Via Moda Sp. z o.o. based in Warszaw, Mokotowska 7/10, 00-640 Warszawa, registered by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of National Court Register numbe NCR: 0000551916, TIN: 5252614419, NBRN: 361243059, available on www.atlantic.pl. www.atlantic.pl.
2. 2.The policy also defines the rules of access and means of storing the information used on devices utilized by the buyer which is done by employing cookies, within the means of realization of electronic services.
3. This policy applies to all users of the www.atlantic.pl website and its subpages. www.atlantic.pl
4. Failure to accept the present policy results in denied access to the atlantic.pl internet store.
Personal Information Processing Procedure
1. Personal information of users is processed in accordance with the gdpr, a regulation issued by the European Parliament and the EU 2016/679 from april 27, 2016 regarding the protection of physical individuals in relation to processing of personal information and in relation to free flow of such information and also waiving the 95/46/we directive and other currently binding laws about protection of personal information.
The administrator stores information in the range essential to provide offered services, including reports about the user’s activity on the website
The administrator properly protects personal information against access from any unauthorized individuals.
2. The administrator makes special endeavor to protect the interests of the users, and warrants that the personal data gathered by him is:
3. The administrator makes special endeavor to protect the interests of the users, and warrants that the personal data gathered by him is:
4. Processed in a way that is thorough and clear for the users.
5. Collected in specific, clear and legally based purposes, and not processed further in matters not compatible with said objectives,
6.Processed in the range not greater than necessary to achieve the objectives in which they are processed,
7. Utmost care is taken to ensure the data is correct and constantly updated,
8. Stored no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing,
9. Processed with proper data protection procedures in mind, especially by protecting against unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as incidental loss, destruction or corruption,
10. Available to individuals authorized for processing, when needed,
11. The administrator ensures the execution of rights regarding personal information of all users.
Processing of personal information of users not registered on the website.
1. Users not registered on the website are asked to provide the following data in order to realize their order:
first name and last name,,
place of residence or/and delivery address,
2.The aforementioned data is essential to realize the order by placing the order the user agrees to its processing. Failure to provide the information makes the realization impossible.
3. Should the user choose a regular transfer option, then the user conveys the bank account information to the administrator, simultaneously agreeing to data processing.
4. The legal basis for information processing of an unregistered user is its essentiality to finalize the agreement. (article 6, bill 1 lit. b of the gdpr) for the following purpose:
providing electronic services in the range of sharing content with the users,
servicing purchases made without registering on the website,
to process complaints.
5.The legal basis for processing information of an unregistered user is also the justified interest of the administrator. (article 6, bill 1, lit f of the gdpr) for the following purposes:
potential identification and inquiry of demands or defense against them.
Processing of personal information of a registered user
1. Individuals making purchases using the website are asked to give the following essential information to create and manage the account
name and last name
place of residence or/and delivery address,
2. By registering an account the user consents to their data being processed.
3. When choosing a regular payment option the user conveys their bank account details to the administrator, simultaneously agreeing to their data being processed.
4. Registered accounts may be deleted at any point in time.
5.Information details marked as essential are required to create and use the account. failure to provide the information makes it impossible to create the account.
6.The legal basis for processing of personal information of the user is its essentiality to finalize the agreement. (article 6, bill 1, lit. b of the gdpr), for the following purpose:
providing services related to managing the account created on the website,
managing the purchases made on the basis of personal information registered on the server,
to process complaints.
7.The legal basis for processing of personal information of a registered user is the justified interest of the administrator (art. 6 bill 1 lit. f of the gdpr) for the following purposes
potential identification and investigation of demands or defense against them
analytical and statistical,
marketing actions of the administrator
8. The legal basis for processing of information is the justified interest of the administrator (art. 6, bill 1, lit. a of the gdpr) consisting of sending marketing information within the boundaries of consent given by the user regarding direct marketing.
9. The user provides only their own personal information on the website. should the user provide the personal information of other individuals for the purpose of defining the location of delivery, they do so on the condition of following the currently binding laws and protecting personal information of concerned individuals.
Processing of data using the form
1. The administrator provides means of contacting the store by utilizing an electronic contact form. to use the form, provide your e-mail address which is critical to contact the user and answer them. by sending questions using the form, the user automatically agrees to their personal information being processed.
1. The administrator processes the personal information of users for the purposes of realization of marketing actions, especially related to
sending notifications via e-mail about interesting offers or content which may contain trade information,
showing of marketing contents to the user,
conducting other actions related to direct marketing of products and services, namely, sending trade information electronically or to conduct telemarketing actions.
2. To conduct marketing actions the administrator may use profiling. utilizing automatic processing of data, the administrator judges select factors concerning physical individuals for the purpose of analysis or forecasting. The administrator does not profile a user in a way which might cause legal repercussions for the user
3. The administrator processes personal data of the user for marketing purposes - in this case specifically – for purpose of marketing actions. this is to prevent unwanted content (so called contextual advertising) being sent to the user.
4. By consenting to receive marketing information via e-mail, text message or other means of communication, the user also agrees to the usage of their personal data for the purposes of sending the aforementioned information to them. The user has the right to object to processing of their data for purposes of direct marketing. Should the user object, they are no longer subject to direct marketing actions performed by the website.
1. The administrator does not collect any data for the duration of an active session.
2. Cookies are files containing information, small text files which are saved and stored on the devices utilized by the user to browse the website. These files enable
the identification of users and showing their activity
keeping the session active after logging into a previously created account,
3. saving products added to the cart,
saving of data filled in the order form and data used to log in to the website,
adjusting and optimization of the website tailored to the needs of the users
creating website viewing statistics
personalization of marketing content
ensuring the safety and uninterrupted operation of the website
3. From the moment of accessing the website by the user, the device and the ip number shows up in the system logs. The ip number and information about the device, as well as connection time is being processed for technical purposes needed by the server. Those purposes include monitoring user’s activity on the website to gather general information which is then utilized to deliver the best experience to the user and maintain proper operation of the server.
4. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
session cookies: files stored on the device of the user, which remain there until the end of the session of a given browser, those cookies are permanently deleted from memory of the device. session coookies do not allow for downloading any personal or confidential information from the user’s device.
permanent cookies: files stored on the device of the user which remain there up to the point of manual deletion by the user. closing the browser or ending the session does not remove those cookies from the device. permanent cookies do not allow for downloading any confidential information from the user’s device.
5. Internet browsing software (browsers) usually allows for storage of cookie files on the device by default. the user has the option to change the settings regarding cookies (also their removal and automatic blocking). The settings can be configured in any way. check your browser settings for instructions
6.The resources are identified by their url address. on top of that, the following may be saved, especially:
name of the device, identified by the http protocol,
information about errors occurring during transaction
url address from the previous site accessed by the user (if the user was directed from an external link)
information about the browser used by the user,
information about the ip number
Privileges of the user
1. The users of the site possess the following rights regarding their personal information:
the right to being informed about data processing,
the right to receive a copy of the data,
the right to correction,
the right to delete the data,
the right to limit processing,
the right to move data,
the right to object to processing of information for marketing purposes without stating a reason,
the right to object to other purposes of data processing. this kind of objection should contain an explanation and is subject to judgement by the administrator,
the right to withdraw consent if the data is processed on the basis of consent of the user in question, they have the right to withdraw the consent at any point in time, which does not affect the legal consent made before withdrawal,
10. the right to complaint: should it be revealed that processing of data breaks the laws of the gdpr or other laws regarding protection of personal information, the concerned party may file a complaint to the head of personal data protection administration.
2.The complaint should clearly state its purpose. in case of the complaint being unclear, the administrator may ask you to redo the application.
3. A complaint regarding the realization of data subject laws may be posted to:
written complaint: Via Moda Sp. z o.o., Mokotowska 7/10, 00-640 Warsaw
4. The administrator will reply in 30 days from the date of receiving the complaint. should they need to postpone the 30 days’ notice, they must inform the user about the cause of the postponement.
5. The reply will be sent to the users’ correspondence address or e-mail, depending on the chosen form of communication.
Sharing of personal information
1.The personal information of users collected by the administrator may be disclosed to external entities, co-operating with the administrator, especially:
entities leading post office or courier activities,
entities realizing financial transactions,
external providers of it services
entities providing consulting, advising, audit, legal help and accounting services.
2. 2. Personal information managed by the administrator is not disclosed to recipients in third party countries, namely, countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or to international organizations.
Duration of data storage
1. The personal data of the user is processed for the duration necessary to their processing. after the end of that period the data is deleted or destroyed.
2. The administrator enables the user to apply for deletion of their personal data, especially in the case of account deletion. immediate realization of the application is not possible under following circumstances:
outstanding fees towards the administrator, or in the case of legal issues. storage of personal data is essential to undertake actions leading to clarification of circumstances or determining responsibility
in the case of users who made purchases on the website, their data is being kept until possible civil demands have expired
3. in the event of any other prospective legal basis, obligating the administrator to store data for a longer duration of time.
3. In the case of possible legal issues obligating the administrator to store personal information of a user for longer periods of time, when said legal issues make it impossible to realize the application immediately. The user will be notified of the basis for extended data processing period.
1. In the areas not regulated by the present policy, the gdpr and common law rules apply.
2. Users will be notified via e-mail about changes to the present policy with a fourteen days’ notice.
3. Should any questions arise, please contact the administrator:
written: Via Moda Sp. z o.o., Mokotowska 7/10, 00-640 Warsaw
4. This policy went into effect on october 1, 2018.